Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StartUp issue with SBC 35FS4500

Shantanu_1
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using Tricore TC1782 MCU and SBC 35FS4500, 

I have written code to configure the SBC and it works fine in debug mode. But when I shift to normal mode to check the working, it gets reset after 1s. 

I have no clue why it is happening, Please give idea about this condition and how can i resolve it.

Thankyou!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Shantanu_1
Contributor I
Also Can you please share me detailed datasheet of MC35FS4503CAE IC.
0 Kudos

diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Shantanu_1,

I hope all is great with you. Thank you for using the NXP communities.

Are you refreshing the watchdog properly?

In debug mode, the watchdog window is fully open and no watchdog refresh is required. This is not the case for normal mode. I do recommend reviewing the chapter 12.5.2.1 from datasheet for further information.

You can request and download the full datasheet from your secure files:

diazmarin09_0-1707937876554.png

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos

Shantanu_1
Contributor I

Hello diazmarin09,

I have managed the timing issue from our side, we have manage to achieve the 236ms timing for initialization.

after achieving the timing and sending the appropriate commands of initialization I have been sending the watchdog refresh by calculating the correct value for watchdog, but still I am facing issue in startup.

Thanks and regards,

shantanu_1

0 Kudos

Shantanu_1
Contributor I

Hi diazmarin09,

For Normal mode, we got that the bootloader is taking 1.5s for execution, and after bootloader the application starts working. In the 1.5s time the SBC is getting reset.

do you have any suggestions to overcome this condition. how can we skip the bootloader?

Thank you!!

0 Kudos