Safety Peripheral Drivers not appearing in the Components/Peripherals Tab in S32 Design Studio

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Safety Peripheral Drivers not appearing in the Components/Peripherals Tab in S32 Design Studio

跳至解决方案
243 次查看
JRodrigues
Contributor II

Hello everyone!

I'm currently working on the S32K344EVB-Q257 board and i am trying to explore some of its safety features and, while installing the S32 Design Studio v3.5 along with Real-Time Drivers, i came across Safety Peripheral Drivers (which include drivers for FCCU, EIM, ERM, and STCU). I installed all of these, but when i create a project and go to the Peripherals Tab to add these latter drivers, nothing about FCCU, EIM, ERM or STCU shows up. Is this a bug/problem of this version of the drivers or am i missing something? Below i included an image of the Drivers that appear when i try to add them to the project.

2024-05-02_10h54_02.png

Thanks for any help in advance!

Note: RTD Version: R21-11 4.0.0 P04

SPD Version: RTM 1.0.4

Best regards,

JRodrigues

0 项奖励
1 解答
209 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @JRodrigues 

Make sure that you correctly install the S32K3_SAF_1.0.4_EVAL_DS_updatesite.zip, if this was correctly installed you should be able to find the package in Installation Details as shown in the following image. 

VaneB_0-1714679747556.png

Also, if the package was correctly installed you should be able to visualize a tab named S32_SAF in Config Tools where you can add the Safety Peripheral Drivers to your project. 

VaneB_1-1714679790989.png

B.R.

VaneB

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
210 次查看
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @JRodrigues 

Make sure that you correctly install the S32K3_SAF_1.0.4_EVAL_DS_updatesite.zip, if this was correctly installed you should be able to find the package in Installation Details as shown in the following image. 

VaneB_0-1714679747556.png

Also, if the package was correctly installed you should be able to visualize a tab named S32_SAF in Config Tools where you can add the Safety Peripheral Drivers to your project. 

VaneB_1-1714679790989.png

B.R.

VaneB

205 次查看
JRodrigues
Contributor II

Hello Vane,

After your reply i have been able to see the drivers in Config Tools.

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards,

JRodrigues

0 项奖励