Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPD demo not present in S32 Studio for S32K344

Jump to solution
FabioG
Contributor III

Hi,
We are starting to integrate SPD 1.0.3 in our S32k344 project with 1.0.3 RTD drivers on S32 Studio 3.5.8 (See attached installation_details.txt)
When selecting and running "File/New/S32DS projects from example" from S32DS studio, the example folders related to SPD example are empty! (See attached S32DS_Screenshot.png)
Also taking a look on the projects demo on dirver:

C:\NXP\S32DS.3.5\S32DS\software\PlatformSDK_S32K3\s32k3x_spd_1_0_3\examples\SPD_example_S32K344

all source code files (i.e. main.c) are without any function scheduled.

Looking to this community I've seeen that the S32K3 code really exist, so can you get software demo for S32K344 ? ( I will merge on empty demo structure)
Best Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I would need to use the demo reported in SPD 1.0.4 because in SPD 1.0.3 demo there is an offline BIST

Well, this is not correct as S32K3 does not apply Offline BIST.

petervlna_0-1705918478267.png

Best regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Looking at the SPD 1.0.4 I see there is demo for S32DS as you express.

I have talked with responsible person for this SW.

The fact is that there is only the demo you see for S32DS.

However there is a demo code for Tresos studio where all the functions are called with full functionality.

So, you can take that as a reference and port it to the S32DS. Functions are the same. But you will need to configure demo in S32DS according to Tresos, which will be the most of the effort.

Unfortunately there is no automatic conversion tool, so you have to do it by hand.

The tresos package is *.exe in the same download location as *.zip which is S32DS version.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos
FabioG
Contributor III

Thank you very much, I have already done as you say. Unfortunately I would need to use the demo reported in SPD 1.0.4 because in SPD 1.0.3 demo there is an offline BIST. I need a Online Bist Demo. Do you think there are any problems?. SPD 1.0.4 runs on RTD 4.0 and, at the moment, it is impossible for us porting our project to RTD4.0 (I knew SPD 1.0.4 could run on RTD3.P07 as well, but, in this configuration, the "peripheral view" of S32 studio gives me errors when I add the BIST and eMCEM modules under SAF layer) Anyway I start to verify it!

Best Regards 

Fabio

0 Kudos
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I would need to use the demo reported in SPD 1.0.4 because in SPD 1.0.3 demo there is an offline BIST

Well, this is not correct as S32K3 does not apply Offline BIST.

petervlna_0-1705918478267.png

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos
FabioG
Contributor III
In the meanwhile I Updated IDE to 3.5.9, SPD 1.0.4 and RTD 3.0.0 P07 (compliant with SPD1.0.4) with no success...
0 Kudos