cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144EVB connected to USB

Jump to solution
Wooaah
Contributor I

recently, i'm trying to run the S32K144EVB. however,when i connect usb to this board with J104 2 3 closed, J107 2 3closed, I find ENABLE pin of u11 is 0. when i give it a 3.3V , 3 color led works, but SDA part still cant work.  SDK cant recognize the openSDA ,and D2 is not bright. This the first.

I also tried to used PE micro multilink to debug my board. while supply the board by TP1 and TP4. but flash or debug is not work either.

Error in final launch sequence
Failed to execute MI command:
-target-select remote localhost:7224
Error message from debugger back end:
Bogus trace status reply from target: 72B60B49
Bogus trace status reply from target: 72B60B49

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wooaah,

Sounds like you're having the same problem as another customer, maybe it's a problem with your USB cable. Please refer to S32K144EVB-Q100 收到代理得货,但是打开后上电没有任何反应

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wooaah,

Sounds like you're having the same problem as another customer, maybe it's a problem with your USB cable. Please refer to S32K144EVB-Q100 收到代理得货,但是打开后上电没有任何反应

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
Wooaah
Contributor I

A new micro usb line works. some usb line looks good and looks able to transmit data,but in fact, can not transmit data. Thanks for you replying , and this is a good community.

0 Kudos
Wooaah
Contributor I

but here some new question occurs. when I enter bootloader mode, I cant see any device info or firmware info in SDA_info.HTM.

and I wonder which firmware should i update to make the board can be debug on S32DS for Arm by openSDA.

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I don't have S32K144EVB on hand, please refer to the SDA_info of S32K146EVB. You can check the version of application firmware(APPVER) :

SDA_INFO.png

OpenSDA Firmware (MSD & Debug)
Firmware Apps (.zip file).

The application firmware(MSD-DEBUG-EVB-S32K144_Pemicro_v119.SDA) can be found after it.

0 Kudos
Wooaah
Contributor I

found the version

Wooaah_0-1660019795114.png

,but i still cant debug.

Wooaah_1-1660020148110.png

here is my configuration

Wooaah_2-1660020194463.png

Wooaah_3-1660020206795.png

.The suitation now is that i can use FTP Driver to Flash it with s19 file. but I cant use S32DS for Arm to flash or debug it.

0 Kudos