表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32K144 Failed to read registers while debugging using J-Link

ソリューションへジャンプ
2,610件の閲覧回数
emb02
Contributor IV

Hi,

I'm debugging S32K144 using J-Link segger in S32DS. I've configured pin no 7 of PORT C as output using Processor expert.

If I'm using driver function - PINS_DRV_Init(NUM_OF_CONFIGURED_PINS, g_pin_mux_InitConfigArr);

then I'm getting WARNING: Failed to read memory @ address 0x4004B000.

And if I'm using code without using utility (processor expert config) then I'm able to toggle GPIO.

But still failed to read registers using Jlink.

Please find below attachments and help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

EMB02

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
2,548件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Since you do not have an external clock, please refer to the figure below to cancel the settings of the SOSC_CLK and SPLL_CLK, and use FIRC_CLK clock the Core.

FIRC S32K144.png

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
6 返答(返信)
2,555件の閲覧回数
emb02
Contributor IV

Hi,

-> I can see that you configure the PTC7 as GPIO output, but don't know why you toggle PTC17.

I've corrected this but still not working as I'm not getting valid clock in our board in which we are using internal oscillator.

-> static inline bool SCG_GetSoscStatus(const SCG_Type* const base) 

Can you please provide setting for internal clock configuration ?

Regards,

EMB02

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,549件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Since you do not have an external clock, please refer to the figure below to cancel the settings of the SOSC_CLK and SPLL_CLK, and use FIRC_CLK clock the Core.

FIRC S32K144.png

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,530件の閲覧回数
emb02
Contributor IV
Thank you it's working.
0 件の賞賛
返信
2,587件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi EMB02,

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!

Please use CLOCK_DRV_Init instead of CLOCK_SYS_Init and CLOCK_SYS_UpdateConfiguration. For more detail please refer to the discussion in https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-SDK/SDK-problem-in-S32-Design-Studio-for-ARM-2-2/m-p/986190

Hope it helps.
If still not work, please attach your test project.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,564件の閲覧回数
emb02
Contributor IV

Hi,

Thank you for your reponse.

I've used functions CLOCK_SYS_Init and CLOCK_SYS_UpdateConfiguration for testing S32K148 development board and was able to read registers but now I'm not getting any value in register while debugging S32K144. 

I've used CLOCK_DRV_Init instead of CLOCK_SYS_Init and CLOCK_SYS_UpdateConfiguration but still it's not working. 

I'm sending my test project please find it in attachment.

I'm using S32DSv2.2 but I'm not able to select SDKv3.0.3 please guide me further.

Regards,

EMB02

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,559件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am able to read the value of PORTC when debug your project with J-Link:PORTC debug J-Link.png

I can see that you configure the PTC7 as GPIO output, but don't know why you toggle PTC17.

PTC7 or PTC17.png

By the way, the PTC7 is UART_TX of OpenSDA.

PTC7 UART_TX S32K144EVB.png

0 件の賞賛
返信