cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 Commuication not working

Adhi_11
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm trying to develop a solution using an RF chip, that uses SPI commuication. The test code for the same was working, but now it get stuck at the check tx fifo available while loop. This problem occur persistantly when i put the transmit function in the main function for loop. I also tried using the example programs non-sdk and theres same problem with LPSPI and LPUART. Sometimes with a breakpoint at the counter i can see it increment upto 10 transfers and then again stalled at the transmit while loop, here i did not use the recieve. In LPUART, the transmit takes place but the recieve function gets stuck at the while(atleat 1 entry at RXFIFO). Kindly check the screen shots. I needed a solution ASAP, because if commuincation itself is blocked, the project is obsolute.

1.png2.png

This above is the LPSPI example without any modifications from me. This was working fine since the past weeks and now the execution stops here and no output. What needs to be done here or should i use LPSPI0 instead of LPSPI1 to solve my problem.

Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Adhi_11,

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!
Status Register (SR)[TDF, RDF] flags cannot be cleared by writing 1 to them.(these two flags are read only)
For more details, please refer to the discussion in LPSPI 8 32bit words in one frame S32K142.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos