cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[S32K] S32DS project name, path and build problem

Jump to solution
carlos_kan
Contributor II

As I have an original project(It may called POT_project), I copy it into a new one, rename it(POT_project_Echoes_Test) and make modification on it. However, when I modify the source files and head files of new project and build the project, I find that the new project still assemble and build files from the old one, as in the configuration of c/c++ build->Settings->Tool Settings->Includes and c/c++ General->Paths and Symbols, these paths all have the file road of the old one.

So if there is a way to change all the old path into new settings, or replace all the old name into a new name?

It seems that I cannot put pic on the message, so I just copy the new project paths to express what I meaning.

In the new POT_project_Echoes_Test,

c/c++ build->Settings->Tool Settings->Includes:

"${workspace_loc:/POT_Project/src/main}" //POT_Project is the original project name

2.png3.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The behavior is correct.

You have to do modification manually or create a new project with desired name and copy headers and source manually.

Best regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The behavior is correct.

You have to do modification manually or create a new project with desired name and copy headers and source manually.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos