cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple UART not working in S32k144

vamsid
Contributor I

Hi Team, 

I have to use 3 UARTs in the project. I have to get the data from UART0 for every 10ms, and from UART1 for every 25ms. Firstly I have configured UART0 and it worked well. Next I have configured the UART1, Now both are working only for a few seconds, after that both UARTs are not sending or receiving the data. 

I'm using the non-blocking functions for both the UARTs. Please check the attached file and let me know if anything wrong that I've done. 

Thanks, 

Vamsi 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

vamsid
Contributor I

Dear Senlent, 

I'm using a custom board with different components, I don't think you can reproduce the same issue from your side. 

I'm providing the project file. Have a look into it and let me know if any modifications required.

Regards,

Vamsi

0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@vamsid

I modified this demo and did a test.
1. The baud rate is set too high, your module clock is only 8MHz, but your baud rate is set to 1000000
2. Since the interrupt reception is used, why use the timer to regularly read the serial port data?

I changed the baud rate to 9600 and made the following changes, and it has been working for a long time without any problems:

Senlent_0-1689069672152.png

below is my test result.

Senlent_1-1689069702383.png

0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@vamsid

Can you provide a complete project and detailed test steps? I need to reproduce your problem first.

0 Kudos