If the number of pins is changed, is the code automatically generated and adapted

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If the number of pins is changed, is the code automatically generated and adapted

KeepGoing
Contributor I

The pin number of the instance on my official website is 64. I opened the instance in S32 design studio for arm version, selected 48 pins in the component library, and deleted the 64 pin configuration.

Will the code automatically change and adapt to the 48 pin configuration after changing the pin, or do you need other methods? Looking forward to your help, thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@KeepGoing

no,you have to configurate the pin setting again, then generate the code.

br!

Jim,

0 Kudos

KeepGoing
Contributor I

Hello, senlent, thank you very much for your answer.
After my study, I changed the pin configuration and carried out the following operations. Would you please help me see if there is a problem?
And I use the scheme of FOC sensorless. I want to know the number of motors, the parameter settings of resistance and inductance. I would appreciate it if you could teach me.

KeepGoing_0-1646795540976.png

KeepGoing_1-1646795545126.png

KeepGoing_2-1646795549618.png

KeepGoing_4-1646795558248.png

0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@KeepGoing

the content in the picture is not very clear,

maybe you can compare the difference between 64pin and 48pin configuration one by one.
If you switch from 48pin to 64pin settings, it should have no effect. but the opposite operation may cause some configured pins to be disabled.

0 Kudos

KeepGoing
Contributor I

OK, I see. Thank you very much

0 Kudos