cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I2C/FLEX IO

imsiya_k
Contributor I

Hi,

I have some doubts regarding S32K146/LQFP 144 microcontroller. If somebody will know,please answer it.

1. In the refernce manual of S32K146/LQFP 144, for I2C clock setting they mentioned one equation (2 + FILTSCL) / 2^PRESCALE cycles. How this equation works?

2. What will be the difference in the coding when flexio emulating as I2C and what will be the clock using in flexio i2c?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello imsiya.k@tataelxsi.co.in‌,

Please check my answers bellow:

1. In the refernce manual of S32K146/LQFP 144, for I2C clock setting they mentioned one equation (2 + FILTSCL) / 2^PRESCALE cycles. How this equation works?

The setup time is extended by the time it takes to detect a rising edge on the external SCL pin. The FITSCL is set in the MCFGR2 register and the PRESCALE is set at the MCFGR1.

2. What will be the difference in the coding when flexio emulating as I2C and what will be the clock using in flexio i2c?

The I2C module and the FlexIO are different and each one can select from which clock is feed it. I will suggest to check the SDK example flexio_i2c_s32K146 to have an idea about how to configurate the module.

pastedImage_3.png

I hope this helps you.

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

0 Kudos