Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HyperRAM driver for S32K358

StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi, Teams

Customer (Cargobull) is using S32K358, and they want to extend HyperRAM by the QSPI, but till now, our RTD didn't support HyperRAM (There is a ticket raised few months ago).

Months ago, we found customer's HW have some problems. Now customer fixed their HW problem and delivered the new HW to us. With the new HW, I did some test based on a bare-mental code, it can write and read in the AHB mode. But still have some problem. I tried to write huge mount of data (more than 8K Bytes), it will report Bus Fault. And another phenomenon is that when the error happens, it will affect the data which had written successfully before.   

It seems that a more comprehensive software is needed. But at least this testing project can prove that there is no problem with the hardware (it can already read and write data in batches, unlike previous hardware that was completely unable to read and write data).

Due to the prolonged delay of this issue, the customer's request is quite urgent. You can either debug it remotely or I can send the HW to you. 

Please refer to the attached test project and video.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just update the link in another place to trace: HyperRAM driver for S32K358 - NXP Community

0 Kudos

StephenDu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry, seems I put this ticket to a wrong place, please ignore this, I had created another ticket in the correct places. So this is a duplicated ticket. Set the status to cancel.

0 Kudos