cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure autosar CAN driver with interrupt mode

ajayyadav1996
Contributor III

Hello, 
I want to configure autosar CAN driver using S32DS for S32K312, with 500 KB baudrate and Tx processing,Rx processing and busoff processing in interrupt mode. Can someone please explain what are the important parameters I need to configure and how will be the call flow from init to transmit and receive. Also how I can configure this 3 interrupts in Free RTOS.

Best Regards,
Ajay Yadav

0 Kudos
2 Replies

ajayyadav1996
Contributor III

Hello Nam Le,

Thank you for responding back. Sure, I will go through the steps which you have mentioned, and I will get back to you if I face any problems.

BR,
Ajay

0 Kudos

NamLee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ajay Yadav,

Have a nice day!

First of all, in DS (and EB Tresos also) have example for CAN driver, so you need to take a look at it.

Next, in each module, you will see UM and IM, inside these documents you will find notes and guides to using this modules.

And you will find dependencies of each module also.

For using interrupt, you need to configure and name the ISR with correct ISR table of your derivative. You can find this information in RefMan document

For the flow from Init to Transmit, basically you need to understand CAN Driver, so follow AUTOSAR you will see the flow. Another short way to understand is, you find the example inside the driver, try to read the flow of code and write your own project.

For the FreeRTOS, honestly we don't support customer about real OS using. You can search some threads, but i'm really not sure about it (maybe i will try to investigate your issue if any)

Sorry for this lately reply, please let me know if you have further questions.

Thank you,

Nam.