How to build S32K SDK (S32_SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.0) in S32 Design studio?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to build S32K SDK (S32_SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.0) in S32 Design studio?

geoff_ar
Contributor I

Could someone please guide me on the procedure to be followed for the compilation of SDK package.

I have installed both SDK and Design studio.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Geoff,

After download and install the S32_SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.0, I was able to see the S32SDK_for_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.0_ReleaseNotes in folder (C:\NXP\S32_SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.0).

S32SDK_for_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.0_ReleaseNotes.png

The "6.3 Compiler and IDE versions" shows that the S32 Design Studio 3.3 IDE support S32_SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.0. But I can not find the download link on www.nxp.com.

I need to consult this with our internal team and will update this thread as soon as I have their feedback. 

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

geoff_ar
Contributor I

Hi Robin,

Sure!!

I downloaded the design studio from S32 Design Studio IDE for Arm® based MCUs | NXP .

Best Regards,

Geoff Roy

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Geoff Roy,

Moving forward the support for S32K1xx / S32K1xxW will be integrated as part of the S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform. You can find the latest version (v3.3 released June 2020), in the Downloads tab of this IDE variant:

S32 Design Studio | NXP 

S32 Design Studio 3.3.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

geoff_ar
Contributor I

Hi Robin,

I've downloaded the design studio earlier. The compilation procedure is not known.

Could you please guide me in this. I'm trying to build the SDK from my side.

Regards,

Geoff Roy

0 Kudos

razva_tilimpea
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI Geoff,

Could you be more specific? What means compilation procedure?

Best regards,

Razvan

0 Kudos

geoff_ar
Contributor I

Hello Razvan,

I tried to build projects present in S32_SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.0 package in S32 Design Studio. However, the build was not successful for all projects. I wanted to know is there any specific settings which needs to be done as part of procedure in-order to be successful in compiling the projects. No issues were faced during the compilation of projects in S32_SDK_RTM_3.0.0 package.  

Please help me with the procedure(mainly settings which needs to be done)  which needs to be done to successfully compile S32_SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.0 package.

Thansk and Regards,

Geoff Aabel Roy.

0 Kudos

razva_tilimpea
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Geoff,

The reason for your problem is that the Design Studio support for S32K1xx wan not installed on your Design Studio 3.3.

The good news is that now you can install SDK and support for this CPU family as an update in Design Studio 3.3. Please check the available updates and let me know if you still have some issues and sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,

Razvan

0 Kudos