cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not debug by S32DS after HSE FW installed

Jump to solution
Yiming2
Contributor II

Hi, I am trying to install the HSE FW, but when I modified the UTEST(0x1B00_0000) to any value ,and download hse fw pink image to dix address and also set the IVT hse fw image address, after I opeated those steps, I find the debug is always failed by S32DS using any project. the following information always pop up. How to fix this issue.

Yiming2_0-1708565552885.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

For users who use PEMicro debugger, the user needs to change the PE debugger Flash Algorithm Selection after installing HSE-FW, this is necessary for all projects. 

change PE debugger Flash Algorithm Selection.png

By the way: For users who use PEMicro debugger, it is recommended to refer to S32K3 MCUs for General Purpose HSE Demo Examples(S32K3_HSE_DemoExamples). 

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

For users who use PEMicro debugger, the user needs to change the PE debugger Flash Algorithm Selection after installing HSE-FW, this is necessary for all projects. 

change PE debugger Flash Algorithm Selection.png

By the way: For users who use PEMicro debugger, it is recommended to refer to S32K3 MCUs for General Purpose HSE Demo Examples(S32K3_HSE_DemoExamples). 

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.