CAN email configuration for S32K144?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN email configuration for S32K144?

leonordo
Contributor I

When I configure the can mailbox of S32K144, should I configure this register to configure the maximum number of mailboxes of S32K144?

CAN0->MCR = 0x0000000F | CAN_MCR_SRXDIS(1); /* Negate FlexCAN 1 halt state for 32 MBs */

After the configuration is complete, the can IFLAG register is checked and the received data is stored in only one mailbox. All the other mailboxes are empty

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi leonordo,

Please refer to the examples in the article: S32K1xx SDK FlexCAN sample projects to demonstrate its basic and advanced features

Best Regards,
Robin

0 Kudos

leonordo
Contributor I

hello,I would also like to ask that if I increase the size of an mailbox, for example, one mailbox CAN receive two messages, then I can read two days' CAN data in one mailbox at a time

0 Kudos

leonordo
Contributor I

Hello, I have solved the problem before, because I did not initialize the mailbox configuration;

Now I have another question: Can S32K144 email address not be configured as:

Three mailboxes receive the same ID at the same time, mailbox one is full, mailbox two is receiving, and so on until all three mailboxes are full

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry for the delay.

Please check whether the content described in chapter 55.5.4 Matching process of the reference manual S32K1XXRM meets your needs.

55.5.4 Matching process.png

0 Kudos