cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32G3 board ,unable to find the FSL image is not available in SD card

RajCS
Contributor I

hi,

Currently Planning to flash the demo code into S32G3 evaluation board via serial boot mode.

Connected USB cable to PC and board

Unable to detect the USB port 

RajCS_0-1713859328755.png

Also pls help me with the FSL image,Pls share the link for the download

Is FSL is required to detect the serial boot mode?

one more thing,unable to complete the demo code blinking LED.getting the below error.

RajCS_0-1713862633024.png

S32G3 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Below will be some comments on regards of your questions/issues:

Q1 >> Unable to detect the USB port 

[NXP]: Which Debug Probe are you using? If it is S32 Debug Probe, can you see it under the "Device Manager" as follows (or similar):

DanielAguirre_0-1713883205368.png

If so, was the S32 Debug Probe already connected when you enter the specific window? If not, you need to click the refresh button for the GUI to scan for newly connected devices.

Q2 >> Also pls help me with the FSL image,Pls share the link for the download. Is FSL is required to detect the serial boot mode?

[NXP]: Can you help us elaborate more on regards of what "FSL image" means?

Q3 >> unable to complete the demo code blinking LED.getting the below error.

[NXP]: Which demo are you following? Can you help us elaborate on the different steps you have followed? Which RTD version are you using?

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos

RajCS
Contributor I

Hi @Daniel-Aguirre ,

WHen i connected (Micro USB cable)One side is connected to PC and another side connected to J2(UART0)

Pls find the pic--It is detected as USB serial PORT

RajCS_0-1713942490159.png

2)I just checked flashing via SD card

but this below error message came

RajCS_1-1713942566375.png

3)I have followed this below method as suggested by you

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio-Knowledge-Base/HOWTO-Create-a-Blinking-LED-applicatio...

Thanks for the quick reply

0 Kudos

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Below will be some comments on regards of your questions:

Q1 >> WHen i connected (Micro USB cable)One side is connected to PC and another side connected to J2(UART0)

[DA]: This connection is a serial port, not for debugging. UART0 is not a debug port, hence it is not shown under the debug window.

Q2 >> I just checked flashing via SD card. but this below error message came

[DA]: Can you confirm if the referred file is contained under the directory that you are executing the command? You should have the *.sdcard file available under the directory that you are executing the command.

Q3 >> I have followed this below method as suggested by you

[DA]: Which RTD version are you using? Can you help us elaborate on the different steps you have followed? We have done this demo with multiple versions and have not seen this message shown on our side.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos