cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32G274A can not run TCP/IP stack demo

leo_liu2
Contributor III

Hi all,

Recently,i have been debug the Ethernet function on the S32G-VNP-RDB2 board.I download the SDK package on NXP's website,which version is "S32G_TCPIP_RTM_1_0_1_HF1_D2207_updatesite" .Then i install it into my S32DS(3.4).After finishing the step mention above,i add the demo project into my workspace which name is "lwip_s32g274a".Later ,i compile the project,it compile successfully and then i debug it.However,when it start to run,it always get trapped in somewhere,which is show as the picture below.

D690A751-C965-4bc0-A816-54692521AFE8.png

Is there anything wrong i have make or anything configuration i have missed?How can i run this demo project normally?Are there have any application notes or guide book can help me run this demo normally?

Regards,

Leo

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Huawei liu

Thank for using NXP portal . Hope you are doing well

please , Give information about debugger you are using and configuration

Thanks ,

Tushar

0 Kudos

leo_liu2
Contributor III

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for your reply.The problem i asked before has been solved.Now i meet a new problem need to be helped.I install the TCP/IP Stack SDK and use the demo project "lwip_s32g274a" to test the TCP function.With the help of the demo project,i succeed to realize the TCP stack on my develop board(S32G-VNP-RDB2) base on GMAC.Later,i want to test the PFE-MAC2 on the M core,So i download the "PFE-DEMO" on NXP's Website ,and configure the project follow as the Application Note,which is show as below pic:

3.jpg2.jpg

After finishing the step mention in application note,i complier the project and download it into my develop broad,it always stuck in some place which is show as below pic:

1.jpg

4.png

It seem that it's the FreeRTOS have any problem.

Can you give me some tips about how to solve this prolem?The purpose i want to do is that use the PFE-MAC2 on the cortex-M7 core to realize the TCP stack.

Thanks and best regards,

Leo

0 Kudos

nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Leo_liu2

Did you tried those steps shows in your shared picture as "*** NOTE *******************************" ?

Thanks ,

Tushar

0 Kudos