Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32G using S32DS failed to compile PFE_demo

Jump to solution
longtengqiufeng1
Contributor III

Hi,

I want to enable PFE_MAC2 ethernet interface with LWIP and FreeRTOS on M7 core, so I download:

---SW32G_RTD_4.4_3.0.2_HF01_D2204.exe

--PFE-DRV_S32G_M7_MCAL_BETA_0.9.8.zip

--EB tresos 27.1.0

I refer to "Guide to enable PFE with LWIP based on RTD" document, follow it steps to modify the example demo lwip_s32g274a ,but the compile  failed.

I would like to ask some questions.

1. the file mentioned before said Add ++ SchM_Eth_43_PFE.h,so I create a null head file ??

what's the meaning of "Replace == oal_spinlock_autosar.h",delete ?or copy it content to SchM_Eth_43_PFE.h?

longtengqiufeng1_0-1669185712172.png

2. oal_job_freertos.c is a null source file too?

it said delete the file oal_mutex_autosar.c ,

longtengqiufeng1_1-1669186049894.png

when I compile the lwip_s32g274a, it has many erorr of undefined reference to `oal_mutex_init_internal' , the function is in the oal_mutex_autosar.c.

If I add oal_mutex_autosar.c into the program ,it will lead other errors,so I can't resolve the problem.

longtengqiufeng1_2-1669186323060.png

3. I modify linker_ram.ld ,but still has erorrs

longtengqiufeng1_3-1669187011395.pnglongtengqiufeng1_4-1669187028318.png

Please help me to solve these problems,thank you!!!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
MayanksPatel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @longtengqiufeng,

Sorry for the late response.

For the "SchM_Eth_43_PFE.h" File, you have to copy from your installed RTD Package for EBTresos.

it seems that you have not done the proper configuration in EBTresos for enabling the PFE_MAC2. Please do it as mentioned in the guide.

As per the guide, you have to copy mentioned generated files to the example and try to compile it in S32 Design Studio.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Mayank s Patel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MayanksPatel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @longtengqiufeng,

Sorry for the late response.

For the "SchM_Eth_43_PFE.h" File, you have to copy from your installed RTD Package for EBTresos.

it seems that you have not done the proper configuration in EBTresos for enabling the PFE_MAC2. Please do it as mentioned in the guide.

As per the guide, you have to copy mentioned generated files to the example and try to compile it in S32 Design Studio.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Mayank s Patel

0 Kudos
longtengqiufeng
Contributor I

Who  can help me ?

0 Kudos