S32G How to put c programming executable files into the development board in linux

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32G How to put c programming executable files into the development board in linux

Ada_Lovelace
Contributor IV

Hi,All

I want to set up a new c file and gcc to make an executable file, I want to put it into the S32g274ardb2 board and test it.

But  I can not find it when I boot the board use tool Tera Term, becasuse I put it into the usr/lib, but I do not find it .

I do not want to make the c file like to add kernel module, so I do not add a new layer and rebuild the linux kernel , it just like application for c, I use c library header like: stdio.h , I do not use linux kernel header:because open or close fucntion can not be found in kernel header.

I search the web and it tells me that SCP command can do it, but I do not want to use Ethernet.

Can someone tell me the steps to put the executable file into board? Or it has some way to build it into the image?

I update the c file and executable file,please help me.

Ada_Lovelace_0-1684380735002.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

If you like to copy a gcc file just copy to s32g and apply permission to the file, then compile the file with the proper toolchain and you have your executable, if you want to copy the executable and you have a different kernel versions between the host and the S32G the you have to add your module and compile with the kernel to see if that happens.

Best regards

0 Kudos