Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLCE project add freertos component alarm cpu clock configure incorrect

Jump to solution
leo_liu2
Contributor III

Hi all,

Recently,i've met some problam need to be help.I debug the LLCE CAN on the S32G274 developed board by using the S32DS.3.4.After importing the LLCE CAN demo project into the workspace,i make some adjustment to meet my demand and the project run normally.I can receive and transmit CAN frame by the LLCE CAN module.Then,i want to migrate the freertos into my LLCE CAN project,so i add the freertos component in the configuration tool.After i do that,the freertos configuration interface show a warning:"CPU frequency configured in FreeRTOS does not match value in clock component [Hz]: 0".The cpu clock i configured to the cpu clock is 400000000Hz,but the warning show that it does not match the value configured in the clock component.I check the clock component and can not find anything related to freertos.

2.png1.png

Can you tell me where i should configure in the clock component to fix the warning that the cpu clock configure in the freertos component does not match the value in the clock compoent?

Thanks and best regard!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

This seems to be a bug from S32DS when adding FreeRTOS Peripheral to the LLCE Loopback example project.

You can ignore the warning, setting the value to be equal the CORE CLK seems to be working (with S32DS showing the warning), at least from my side.

I did the exercise of importing FreeRTOS to the LLCE project and setting the value to be equal to the CORE CLK and works like a charm.

Hopefully this answers your question

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ReWi
Contributor I
Because the configuration file of the project created before the SDK installation does not contain the clock configuration content,

1. create a new project,

2. set the value of the target clock,

3. import the clock configuration content of the new project into the project with warning,

4. and the existing project will have no warning.

ReWi_1-1669889939759.pngReWi_2-1669890023644.png

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry,

Forget what I said, I replicated the problem. We will come back as soon as we got a solution for this problem.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos
leo_liu2
Contributor III

Thanks and looking forward to your reply!!

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

This seems to be a bug from S32DS when adding FreeRTOS Peripheral to the LLCE Loopback example project.

You can ignore the warning, setting the value to be equal the CORE CLK seems to be working (with S32DS showing the warning), at least from my side.

I did the exercise of importing FreeRTOS to the LLCE project and setting the value to be equal to the CORE CLK and works like a charm.

Hopefully this answers your question

0 Kudos
leo_liu2
Contributor III

Got it ,thanks for your reply!!

Regards,

Leo

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It seems you are setting FreeRTOS cpu clock to be 400MHz (400000000Hz). This could be a simple typo, but FreeRTOS is taking FXOSC_CLK as its source.

Hopefully this answers your question.

0 Kudos