LLCE_CAN_LIN(MCAL Driver) to S32DS 3.4.pdf. my components do not have an OS.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLCE_CAN_LIN(MCAL Driver) to S32DS 3.4.pdf. my components do not have an OS.

Jump to solution
youngdae
Contributor III

I am following the document Integrate LLCE_CAN_LIN(MCAL Driver) to S32DS 3.4.pdf.

However, the picture on page 15 of the documentation did not match my development environment.

It was a picture of opening ConfigTools->Peripherals and adding drivers to Components.

However, in the picture, there is an OS in the components, but my components do not have an OS.

I don't know how to add OS. Can you tell me where I missed it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
halilmutlu
Contributor II

"OS" there like "MCAL" and "Drivers" is not a component itself, it shows the category of "OS" components. I believe it is created dynamically if a component with category "OS" is installed to the S32DS. Mine was showing it after I installed FreeRTOS to the S32DS. As for the LLCE example, there is no need to include any OS component anyway so nothing to worry about.

Second thing is I believe that document is outdated because LLCE is already integrated to S32DS in the latest Automative Software Package Manager bundle. LLCE can directly be installed to the S32DS and you can directly run example projects.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
halilmutlu
Contributor II

"OS" there like "MCAL" and "Drivers" is not a component itself, it shows the category of "OS" components. I believe it is created dynamically if a component with category "OS" is installed to the S32DS. Mine was showing it after I installed FreeRTOS to the S32DS. As for the LLCE example, there is no need to include any OS component anyway so nothing to worry about.

Second thing is I believe that document is outdated because LLCE is already integrated to S32DS in the latest Automative Software Package Manager bundle. LLCE can directly be installed to the S32DS and you can directly run example projects.

0 Kudos
youngdae
Contributor III

thank you for the reply.

Installing LLCE and loading the .mex file failed.
I don't know why.
I have attached a picture.

ERR.jpg

0 Kudos