LLCE CAN ERROR S32G399A

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLCE CAN ERROR S32G399A

Subramanya_Holla
Contributor I

Hello Im trying to build Can_Llce_DS_Can2Can_S32G399A_M7 which has been provided in LLCE 1.0.7 package, but im getting following errors.

MicrosoftTeams-image (27).png

Can you please help us solving this errors.
FYI Im using S32DS 3.5.3, RTD 4.0.2 and LLCE 1.0.7.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Can you help us elaborate on the steps you followed for the specific example? We are not able to reproduce the outcome you are seeing, we are able to compile the example no problem:

DanielAguirre_0-1711549918299.png

The only error we are seeing is related to a PATH problem, which can be dismissed:

DanielAguirre_1-1711549949505.png

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos

Subramanya_Holla
Contributor I

Hello,
I have adhered to the description file in the following manner
description.PNG

0 Kudos

Subramanya_Holla
Contributor I

Following on from the previous information... Additionally, steps 1 to 3 are understandable and I have successfully followed them. However, when it comes to the highlighted fourth step, I'm unsure about the exact actions needed. If anyone could assist me in understanding the fourth step, it would be greatly appreciated.
description_doubt.PNG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. This is related to the Headless mode, which is a different scheme of the example. Can you help us follow the description.txt steps without the Headless mode related steps?

The functional group should be VS_0, as shown below:

DanielAguirre_0-1711638757471.png

Once you change the functional group, update the code under Config Tools and compile to verify that it can go through the whole process.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos