次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

AN13750 for S32G3 bootup failed

1,073件の閲覧回数
Allen_Cheng
Contributor I

Hi,

I followed Application Note(AN13750) and want to enable multiplecore boot environment on S32G-RDB3.

Unfortunately, there are something wrong and no any console output in bootup.

In fact, I used S32G-RDB2 and followed AN13750. It can bootup successfully and ran ipcf test fine.

I afraid AN13750 need some patches application note didn't coverage for S32G3 platform but I lose them.

Could NXP team or contribuitors help me to clarify the issue?

Thanks.

Allen

0 件の賞賛
6 返答(返信)

1,041件の閲覧回数
Allen_Cheng
Contributor I

Hi Tushar,

I have used BSP36 and BSP37 to verify it but they are all failed.

Thanks.

Allen

0 件の賞賛

1,019件の閲覧回数
nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allen

Did you tried bsp35 ? or can you try bsp35. prebuilt of bsp35 for s32g3 is also available on  flexera site.

Regards ,

tushar

0 件の賞賛

980件の閲覧回数
Allen_Cheng
Contributor I

Hi Tushar,

BSP35 had the same symptom used local build atf/u-boot/linux.

prebuilt of bsp35 for s32g3 can't test because it doesn't have fip.bin.

Thanks.

Allen

0 件の賞賛

917件の閲覧回数
nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allen

I conformed with our internal team, AN13750 only supports S32G-VNP-RDB2. If the you wanted to enable multi-core boot using S32G-VNP-RDB3, you need to rebuilt the BSP ,Bootloader and IPCF application based on S32G399A environment.

"Unfortunately, there are something wrong and no any console output in boot up", I suggest to checking if bootloader was booted by bootrom and then check if the ATF was booted by bootloader.

Regards ,

Tushar

0 件の賞賛

1,049件の閲覧回数
nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Allen Cheng

Hope you are doing well

Can you tell which BSP version you are using for s32g-rdb3 board ?

Regards ,

Tushar

0 件の賞賛

795件の閲覧回数
yellapu_anishkh
Contributor IV

Hi

I am trying multi core boot with BSP35. Are u able to successfully run bootloader to launch A53 and M7.

Currently i am facing issue at bootloader. if i use prebuilt bootloader, A53 is up. When i compile it is not booting.

Any info here will be helpful. Means there is some gap in creating IVT for the same.

When i try to import the blob from prebuilt binary there is no app binary, as shown in the attachment.

Thank You,

0 件の賞賛