Which machine I should select for building by Yocto UBoot, Linux and filesystem for S32GoldBox?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which machine I should select for building by Yocto UBoot, Linux and filesystem for S32GoldBox?

VadimIdelchuk
Contributor III

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

As for machine, can you help us elaborate what are you referring to? Do you mean as for specs that your machine should have? Or as for which OS?

Also, which BSP are you looking to build? The following information is shown under the BSP35.0 User Manual:

DanielAguirre_0-1699290284206.png

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos

VadimIdelchuk
Contributor III

In documentation on Github I found that I need to choose s32g274ardb2 and s32g274ardb2ubuntu.
But I do not understand the differences between these machines and targets fsl-image-ubuntu and fsl-image-ubuntu-ros.

Both of them failed to build with the same error:

Error:
Problem 1: conflicting requests
- nothing provides libgcc1 = 22.04.1 needed by packagegroup-core-standalone-sdk-target-1.0-r8.cortexa53_crypto
Problem 2: package target-sdk-provides-dummy-1.0-r0.sdk_provides_dummy_target conflicts with /bin/sh provided by ubuntu-base-22.04.1-r0.cortexa53_crypto
- package target-sdk-provides-dummy-1.0-r0.sdk_provides_dummy_target conflicts with /usr/bin/env provided by ubuntu-base-22.04.1-r0.cortexa53_crypto
- package target-sdk-provides-dummy-1.0-r0.sdk_provides_dummy_target conflicts with /bin/bash provided by ubuntu-base-22.04.1-r0.cortexa53_crypto
- package target-sdk-provides-dummy-1.0-r0.sdk_provides_dummy_target conflicts with bash provided by ubuntu-base-22.04.1-r0.cortexa53_crypto
- package target-sdk-provides-dummy-1.0-r0.sdk_provides_dummy_target conflicts with busybox provided by ubuntu-base-22.04.1-r0.cortexa53_crypto
- package target-sdk-provides-dummy-1.0-r0.sdk_provides_dummy_target conflicts with coreutils provided by ubuntu-base-22.04.1-r0.cortexa53_crypto
- package target-sdk-provides-dummy-1.0-r0.sdk_provides_dummy_target conflicts with perl provided by ubuntu-base-22.04.1-r0.cortexa53_crypto
- package target-sdk-provides-dummy-1.0-r0.sdk_provides_dummy_target conflicts with /usr/bin/perl provided by ubuntu-base-22.04.1-r0.cortexa53_crypto
- conflicting requests

0 Kudos

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Which BSP version are you working with? In which OS you are building your image? 

NXP provides S32G-GLDBOX pre-built images, are these what you are looking for? The link below should provide BSP33.0 pre-built images:

BSP for S32 MCUs and Processors | NXP Semiconductors

Still, we could be misunderstanding your request, for which we apologize.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos

VadimIdelchuk
Contributor III

Hi,
I found the problem.
I added opencv package for build image, but ROS2 contains it already.

Removing the package solved th eproblem