S32 fails to set System OSC?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 fails to set System OSC?

gearhead1107
Contributor IV

I'm working with an S32 dev board, and trying to get some code working to send CAN messages on a periodic basis. When I run into issues working with a component (CAN SBC in this case) I'll occasionally set up a S32DS project based off of one of the examples during Vlad's class at FTF to try and isolate the problem. This time, however, I followed the directions step by step from the example but the program keeps getting caught in the Watchdog IRQ.

I've noticed this can often happen if a peripheral doesn't have a clock gated to it or something, but I've double checked everything I can think of but it seems to get stuck on CLOCK_SYS_INIT(); - -I've attached the project here, does anyone have any idea what I might've screwed up/ what to check?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I checked the project and I cannot reproduce the issue you described. Can you possibly post the step-by-step instruction  how to get to WDG IRQ handler? do I need to generate a traffic on CAN bus?

Thanks

Stan

0 Kudos

gearhead1107
Contributor IV

Hey Stan, don't sweat it - I started a new project and the code ran fine - must've been an eclipse issue

0 Kudos