次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32DS Update Fail

82件の閲覧回数
ShaoTianzhi
Contributor II

Hello:

我在安装S32DS v3.4以及RTM4.0.3时遇到了一些问题,如附件中所示,报错了,我不知道是为什么,之前在其他电脑上安装的时候,没有发生这个问题,希望能得到解答

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

6件の閲覧回数
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'd recommend you post questions in English language. This will increase the chance it will be answered sooner.

Anyway, below is translation of your question:

"I encountered some problems when installing S32DS v3.4 and RTM4.0.3, as shown in the attachment, an error was reported, I don't know why, when I installed it on other computers before, this problem did not occur, I hope it can be answered"

From the screenshot I cannot identify RTM package or which device you are you are trying to install.

Anyway as a general suggestion I'd first install the generic packages such as "S32 Design Studio platform" and "S32 Design Studio tools platform", debugger/PEMCO packages/updates and then restart S32DS and proceed to Development packages for the device you are using. Finally, I'd install the SDK package dedicated to your device family or specific device.

FYI: there is newer version of S32DS v3.5 (update 13) already available so if you are starting your project development it could be better to switch to latest version.

stanish_0-1722953821856.png

0 件の賞賛
返信