cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9S12VZL32F0MLC microprocessor

Jump to solution
gurselaykol
Contributor I
I'd like to program the S9S12VZL32F0MLC microprocessor by using the Ulink tool in C#. 

I need some sort of dll, web service or an API to install the program to the microprocessor. Do you provide anything like that?

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

the S12(X), Magni V family of the microcontrollers contains a peripheral called Background Debug Module which provides exact defined protocol for communication with the MCU with programming/debugging tool. So, the tool is responsible to manage this task. (It downloads programming algorithm to the MCU via BDM and then it sends a data frames to be loaded into the flash memory using this algorithm ) For debugging as well as standalone programming tools you can visit www.pemicro.com pages.

Another programming possibility is a bootloader. However, the bootloader is also user SW so it must be primarily loaded into the MCU by programming tool via BDM interface.

Best regards,

Ladislav

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
lama
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

the S12(X), Magni V family of the microcontrollers contains a peripheral called Background Debug Module which provides exact defined protocol for communication with the MCU with programming/debugging tool. So, the tool is responsible to manage this task. (It downloads programming algorithm to the MCU via BDM and then it sends a data frames to be loaded into the flash memory using this algorithm ) For debugging as well as standalone programming tools you can visit www.pemicro.com pages.

Another programming possibility is a bootloader. However, the bootloader is also user SW so it must be primarily loaded into the MCU by programming tool via BDM interface.

Best regards,

Ladislav

0 Kudos