How can I download the LS1021ATSN TSN Solution Industrial Linux (REV 0.1) SDK Cache Files with a download manager like FreeDownloadManager to save abndwidrth on the internetconnection and schedule the download to the night or weekend? The provided links r

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I download the LS1021ATSN TSN Solution Industrial Linux (REV 0.1) SDK Cache Files with a download manager like FreeDownloadManager to save abndwidrth on the internetconnection and schedule the download to the night or weekend? The provided links r

wolframwadepohl
Contributor II

The provided download link does not work in the FreeDownloadManager. But I have to schedule the download to the weekend and also limit the bandwidth. Where can I get a "direct" link to the file?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have tested FreeDownloadManager. This file can be downloaded using google Chrome, or FireFox directly. This file cannot be loaded using FreeDownloadManager.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos