Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to understand fs65xx's LDT register

Jump to solution
JhonYF
Contributor II

henry18_0-1702282639341.png

The figures illustrated above shows one bit of FS6500's LONG_DURATION_TIMER register, it's difficult for me to understand what's the distinction among them.Please explain it in another way,THANKS! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It is possible to configure WAKE-UP register to set the sleep time of the device. After WAKE-UP register counts to end, the device will wake up. But the device will be wake up by CAN/IOs before wake up time counts to end. Customers usually want to know how long the device has been sleep in this situation.

When configure REG_SE to be 1, you can read out how long the device has been sleep when reading wake up register after device wake up by CAN/IOs.

When configure REG_SE to be 0, you can only read out the configured wake up register values before entering LPOFF mode.

BR, Tomas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It is possible to configure WAKE-UP register to set the sleep time of the device. After WAKE-UP register counts to end, the device will wake up. But the device will be wake up by CAN/IOs before wake up time counts to end. Customers usually want to know how long the device has been sleep in this situation.

When configure REG_SE to be 1, you can read out how long the device has been sleep when reading wake up register after device wake up by CAN/IOs.

When configure REG_SE to be 0, you can only read out the configured wake up register values before entering LPOFF mode.

BR, Tomas

0 Kudos
rehabhsn
Contributor I

Is there any method to start the count with initial value and continue counting from this point in any one of the 5 modes ?

0 Kudos
JhonYF
Contributor II

@TomasVaverka Your answer was very useful to me. Thank you very much!

0 Kudos