How can I download Linux® SDK for QorIQ® Processors,and get P2020_ds and P2020_RDB design documents.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I download Linux® SDK for QorIQ® Processors,and get P2020_ds and P2020_RDB design documents.

wangyw
Contributor I

I have submit a case 00217882,but still can't download the linux code for p2020.

Could you give me more help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

NXP offers SDK 1.8 Yocto Linux BSP for the P2020RDB board.

NXP offers SDK 1.6 Yocto Linux BSP for the P2020DS board.

Use the following page:

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/run-time-software/linux-software-and-development-too...

Press "Download" on this page.

Press "Previous".

See attached snapshot.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

wangyw
Contributor I

NXP

Software & Support

Error Message

You are a member of multiple licensing accounts and are currently viewing wang wei Software Account. (Switch Account)

Software & Support

Product List

Product Search

Order History

Recent Product Releases

Recent Updates

Licensing

License Lists

Offline Activation

FAQ

Download Help

Table of Contents

FAQs

Error Message

We are unable to grant your request because our export control system has identified your request as a potentially non-compliant export.

Our export control system is configured according to the regulations of the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) and the export classification of the product you are attempting to access.

For Customer Support assistance, please enter a description of the problem and press the "send" button.

Description of the problem:

Submit Button for Send Comments Form

Thank you for your patience.

wangyw_swxk@sina.com

发件人: Pavel

发送时间: 2019-07-03 11:32

收件人: wang wei

主题: Re: - Re: How can I download Linux® SDK for QorIQ® Processors,and get P2020_ds and P2020_RDB design documents.

NXP Community

Re: How can I download Linux® SDK for QorIQ® Processors,and get P2020_ds and P2020_RDB design documents.

reply from Pavel Chubakov in P-Series - View the full discussion

NXP offers SDK 1.8 Yocto Linux BSP for the P2020RDB board.

NXP offers SDK 1.6 Yocto Linux BSP for the P2020DS board.

Use the following page:

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/run-time-software/linux-software-and-development-too...

Press "Download" on this page.

Press "Previous".

See attached snapshot.

Have a great day,

Pavel Chubakov

0 Kudos