we use cyclone to loader firmware to infineon tc365, but it report Error Code $00000084

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we use cyclone to loader firmware to infineon tc365, but it report Error Code $00000084

cloton
Contributor I

we use cyclone to loader firmware to infineon tc365, but it report Error Code $00000084, we use the algrithm file is Infineon_TC36x_4MB_PFLASH_256KB_DFLASH.zip.How can I do to solve this problem

0 Kudos
3 Replies

LinaHou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Cloton,

Infineon tc365 is not our NXP part, in order to better service for you, would you please kindly describe your detail question?

Would you pls advise did you purchase any IC or cyclone tools from our NXP sides?

Look forward to your reply, thank you.
0 Kudos

cloton
Contributor I

We had purchase CYCLONE-LC-UNIV from NXP supplier,and use " cyclone image creation utility " created an TC365 image and download to CYCLONE-LC-UNIV, when we press start button to write image to tc365 chip, the tool screen show

Errors detected: !
Error Code $00000084 description:
Error: Running algorithm failure.

the algrithm file we select is for relate path "cyclone\supportfies\supportFiles Addition\InfneonlTC3xXnfneon TC36x 2MB PFLASH.tcp"

I donot know what is the problem, could plese support us  to solve this.thanks.

0 Kudos

LinaHou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Cloton,

Thanks for your reply.

Based on internal confirmation, our engineer suggest you confirm with pemicro as CYCLONE-LC-UNIV was produced by pemicro and the target IC is infineon tc365., need to confirm the firmware version, device model too.

https://www.pemicro.com/partners/index.cfm?manufacturer_id=10

Accept our apology for this inconvenience. Thank you for your kindly understanding.

Have a nice day.

0 Kudos