次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

mfrc522 reading some tags but not others

1,331件の閲覧回数
petercwallis
Contributor II

Hello all,

we have a nfc reader hooked up to a raspberry pi and can read and write to three different types of NTAG213 as required, but a fourth type does not even register as present.  I would think this fourth type is broken, but I can dump the data from it using an app on the phone and it all looks fine.  Any suggestions about what might be wrong with our set-up?

Dissecting the tag-type that does not work, there is an antenna board with RN1218_50p on it.

I have fiddled with the power and sensitivity to no avail..

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
6 返答(返信)

1,269件の閲覧回数
petercwallis
Contributor II

We still can't figure out how to debug the MFRC522 and these mystery tags.  Why would the phone be able to read them but not the mfrc522 when the mfrc522 can read all the other tags?

Time to get a different type of tag reader perhaps?

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,290件の閲覧回数
petercwallis
Contributor II

Does anyone know why the Taginfo app might work with a particular type of NTAG213 but the MFC522 tag reader does not even detect the tag?

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,323件の閲覧回数
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @petercwallis .

The fourth type is also NTAG213? And can you read or writer NTAG213 via Taginfo app?

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,318件の閲覧回数
petercwallis
Contributor II

That's right. 

I had noted I need to access blocks in some particular order for some tags, but this tag does not get past the NOTAG_ERROR signal from the MFRC522.

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,309件の閲覧回数
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @petercwallis .

Thanks for your update information.

You may firstly read or writer NTAG213 via Taginfo app. And make sure if the tag is OK.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,302件の閲覧回数
petercwallis
Contributor II

Yes. Taginfo app can read the tag. And yes. It is seen as a NTAG213 by the Taginfo app.

0 件の賞賛
返信