imx31 PDK 1.4: How to use the Wireless and Bluetooth drivers to write applications.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx31 PDK 1.4: How to use the Wireless and Bluetooth drivers to write applications.

Ramesh_Danlaw
Contributor I
Hi,

Could any one used the latest  imx31-3stack board PDK 1.4 linux BSP to write the applications to access the blue tooth and the wireless drivers?

I did not find any document on how to use these drivers from the free scale.
Could any guide me on how to use these drivers to write applications?
I also need some tutorial on these?

Thank you very much,
S.Ramesh Chandra.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

fabio_estevam
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
The SDK1.4 Reference Manual contains one chapter dedicated to Bluetooth and one for Wifi. There are also unit tests that show how to use these interfaces.

Regards,

Fabio Estevam
0 Kudos

raghunandan
Contributor I
Hi Fabio,

Please send me this document or point me to the URL.

Thanks
Raghu
0 Kudos

dgowenmlock
Contributor I
Raghu,

Are you using the Linux BSP or Windows CE?

For Linux the file you need is called pdk14_imx31__Linux_RM.pdf in this package:

https://www.freescale.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX31_PDK14_LINUXDOCS_BUNDLE&location=null&fpsp=1&...
0 Kudos

raghunandan
Contributor I
Hi,

I am using WinCE5.0, I followed the 1.4 Reference manual. I configured wi-fi with all the necessary parameters. When I boot the board, I do not see Wireless Zero config.
I have attached my debug traces. Can somebody help me to point out if I am missing something?

Thanks
Raghu
0 Kudos

dgowenmlock
Contributor I
I am not familiar with the Windows CE BSP so can't offer any advice I'm afraid. Hopefully Fabio will be along shortly to shed some light.
0 Kudos