how to enable cw11.1 MC56F84786 output lib based the current application project ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to enable cw11.1 MC56F84786 output lib based the current application project ?

Jump to solution
IvyGuo
Contributor III

I want to know  how to  enable cw11.1 MC56F84786 output lib based the current application project  without establishing  a new library project? 

is there a only way to create a lib poject? but my appliction had finished,I need to creat a projcet to output the lib?

IvyGuo_0-1682404782229.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

If you want to generate a library, the project must consist of just api functions, it can not have main(),...., all functions have not address.

I suppose that you have main()..., it can run directly and all functions have fixed address, in this case, you can not generate *.lib, only *.elf

Hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun rong

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I think you are right to create a project which can generate a library.

After you have established a project, you can add a file in the source group as the screenshot:

xiangjun_rong_0-1682410669369.png

I add a add.c file and create an api function like:

xiangjun_rong_1-1682410776599.png

It appears that it is okay to generate a library.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos
IvyGuo
Contributor III

Dear,Rong:

Creat a new library project is a way and work well,but my project had completed ,this project can not output a lib? and only output a elf file? that's confuse me.

0 Kudos
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

If you want to generate a library, the project must consist of just api functions, it can not have main(),...., all functions have not address.

I suppose that you have main()..., it can run directly and all functions have fixed address, in this case, you can not generate *.lib, only *.elf

Hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun rong

0 Kudos
IvyGuo
Contributor III
Thanks for your reply,I create a library project in CW11.1,it works well,thanks you again.
0 Kudos