how to connect EdgeLock A1007 to RDDRONE-BMS772?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to connect EdgeLock A1007 to RDDRONE-BMS772?

suvasis
Contributor I

hi,

I recently purchased an RDDRONE-BMS772 for my project and I'm interested in integrating the EdgeLock A1007 into the BMS system. I would like to inquire if there is any documentation or guidelines available that provide instructions on how to properly connect and integrate the EdgeLock A1007 with the RDDRONE-BMS772.

Specifically, I am seeking information on the recommended interface and pin connections between the EdgeLock A1007 and the RDDRONE-BMS772. Additionally, any relevant configuration or programming details pertaining to the secure authentication and cryptographic functionalities of the EdgeLock A1007 would be greatly appreciated.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with the necessary resources or point me in the right direction to access the documentation or technical information regarding the integration of the EdgeLock A1007 with the RDDRONE-BMS772.

Thanks

suvasis

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @suvasis ,

A1007 can be connected via I2C interface, but as it is not a mass market product, all the documents are under NDA , you have to sign NDA before request it from the secure file, please kindly refer to the following for details.

Kan_Li_0-1685585756017.png

https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/user-guide/nxp-secure-access-rights-registration.pdf

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos