generate bin corresponding .bb file

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generate bin corresponding .bb file

venkataramana1
Contributor I

Initially i opened the terminal go to distro folder and give the commands source distro-setup-env -m ls1043ardb, source SOURCE_THIS then environment setup was established. now i have opened new terminal and go to the path   ~/distro/sources/poky/meta-skeleton/recipes-skeleton/hello-single/files create a dot c (.c ) file and go to the path   ~/distro/sources/poky/meta-skeleton/recipes-skeleton/hello-single create a .bb file corresponding .c file. opened the new terminal navigated the following path   ~/distro/build_ls1043ardb/conf  include /home/icomm/distro/sources/poky/meta-skeleton \ to corresponding BBLAYERS variable. opened new terminal ed to the following path  ~/distro/sources/meta-qoriq/recipes-fsl/images include corresponding .c file name for the corresponding variable IMAGE_INSTALL:append .  opened the first terminal enter:  bitbake file name,  bitbake fsl-image-mfgtool then image file will be formed in the following path:/distro/build_ls1043ardb/tmp/deploy/images/ls1043ardb  corresponding binary file will be formed in the following path: ~/distro/build_ls1043ardb/tmp/work/ls1043ardb-fsl-linux/fsl-image-mfgtool/1.0-r0/rootfs/bin. but the bin file generated is not upto date it is showing old date. i want bin file which is updated. please give a solution.                                                                                                           Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please rebuild hello-single with the following command.

$ bitbake hello-single -c cleansstate

$ bitbake hello-single

$ bitbake fsl-image-mfgtool

0 Kudos