TapLinx iOS SDK ERROR: Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x0)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TapLinx iOS SDK ERROR: Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0x0)

hugofertl
Contributor I

I hope this message finds you well.

We are a development company working on a solution for a public transportation company, implementing MIFARE DESFire EV2 cards for their bus system. While we have successfully managed to read and update information on the cards using Android, we are encountering issues when trying to implement the TapLinx SDK on iOS.

To integrate TapLinxLibrary into our iOS project, we had to make several modifications to the SDK. Specifically, we removed the TapLinxLibrary.swiftmodule folder from the SDK and added a module.modulemap file with the following content:

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-09 a la(s) 5.16.07 p. m..png

We also updated the Build Settings under Swift Compiler - Search Paths / Import Paths to include:

#(PROJECT_DIR)/TapLinxLibrary

With these changes, we successfully instantiated TapLinxLibrary and executed the verifyLicense() function, receiving isSuccess == true.

However, when attempting to instantiate TL_DESFireEV2, we encountered the following error (see attached image):

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-09 a la(s) 5.17.54 p. m..png

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-09 a la(s) 5.18.46 p. m..png

We seek your guidance on resolving this issue, as it is crucial for our application to read and update information on MIFARE DESFire EV2 cards on iOS.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello sir,

This is Fabian, thank you very much for your interest in our products.

As far as I understand, EXEC_BAD_ACCESS is known to be a memory access issue. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of what could be wrong with our Library but, I did find that the error can be linked to an object issue. Please be sure that you are creating the instance correctly.

I can't make any asseveration but, Is there any chance that the use of Flutter can be linked to a memory issue?

I'm very sorry sir but, I don't have a specific fix for this issue. We may need more information.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos