cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SJA1105QELY port issue

r-d
Contributor I

Hello Everyone,

We use SJA1105QELY 5 ports switch. We Connect SJA1105QELY with PHY through RMII Connection as per datasheet(attached MAC-PHY Connection).

When we connect port 2 with network, that time show link up & Data activity can be seen through LEDs at port 2. when I connect Other Device with any other port(1,3,4,5) of SJA1105QELY that time related port show link up & Data activity it work well. But when we connect network with other port (1,3,4,5) that time Data activity at only network connected port and remaining port are show only link up no data activity found.

I found python file for generate config file which attach. If any changes require then please let me know. If  anybody have working file please send me.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kaden
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi r-d,

are you still experiencing the issues? If yes, can you please tell me what kind of hardware you are using, e.g. is it an evaluation board from NXP or your own design?

Your python example configuration script is also using policing rules and credit-based shaping. I suggest to use a more basic configuration at first and see if this one is working. I attached a simple script, please try this one (I adapted the ports configuration according to the file which you provided). 

BR

Kevin

0 Kudos