cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBC LDT WAKEUP

shiqi_seventeen
Contributor III

Hello Team,

I have a question about LDT's timed wakeup feature. I have developed and tested the timed wakeup and sleep duration statistics features individually, but now the project requires both features to be implemented simultaneously. I've noticed that both features use the same function entry, Sbc_fs26_SetLDT(), which writes to the same register, M_LDT_CTRL. Additionally, the Sbc_fs26_SetLDT() function needs to be called before the SBC goes to sleep.

My concern is that if both features (timed wakeup and sleep duration statistics) are enabled simultaneously, it means we would need to call the Sbc_fs26_SetLDT() function twice. Would the first call to Sbc_fs26_SetLDT() (to write data to the M_LDT_CTRL register for timed wakeup) be overwritten by the second call to Sbc_fs26_SetLDT() (to write data to the M_LDT_CTRL register for sleep duration statistics)?

团队,你们好:
现在我请教一些关于LDT定时唤醒的问题:定时唤醒和休眠时长统计我单独已经开发并测试好了,现在就是项目中要求这两个功能同时实现。但我发现这两个功能,都是使用同一个函数入口Sbc_fs26_SetLDT()(写入的寄存器都是M_LDT_CTRL),且使用Sbc_fs26_SetLDT()函数要在SBC休眠之前调用,所以我的疑惑是如果同时开启这两个功能(定时唤醒和休眠时长统),意味着得调用Sbc_fs26_SetLDT()函数两次,那么是不是第一次调用Sbc_fs26_SetLDT函数(写入数据到M_LDT_CTRL寄存器实现定时唤醒功能)会被第二次调用Sbc_fs26_SetLDT(写入数据到M_LDT_CTRL寄存器实现统计休眠时长功能)刷新掉? 

shiqi_seventeen_0-1712813635735.png

shiqi_seventeen_1-1712813674827.png

0 Kudos
0 Replies