Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Assistance with NTM88J125T1 Chip Development

Jump to solution
israelfelix
Contributor III

Hey everyone,

I'm currently delving into studying the NTM88J125T1 chip from NXP, aiming to develop an application that centers around this device.

I've been going through the datasheet provided for NTM88J125T1 and found that the information regarding the minimum required circuit for board development is quite brief. Does anyone have more detailed insights or an example of a development schematic that could provide a clearer picture of what's needed to create a functional board with this chip?

Also, I'm wondering if anyone has additional resources like guides, tutorials, or more extensive documentation that could be helpful for developing applications using the NTM88J125T1. Any extra materials or advice would be immensely valuable for my research and potential project.

Thanks in advance for any support or pointers you can offer. Looking forward to any guidance or materials that could aid in my understanding and utilization of this chip.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I hope all is great with you. Thank you for using the NXP communities.

In this case, I do recommend reviewing the Design Resources from the NTM88 web page.

diazmarin09_0-1705087686965.png

For example, you can select and download the NTM88+KW38 Schematics, Gerber and BOM files package. As mentioned, you will be able to review the schematic that can be used as a reference for your design.

Finally, please review the documents attached. They may be useful you.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

1 Reply
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I hope all is great with you. Thank you for using the NXP communities.

In this case, I do recommend reviewing the Design Resources from the NTM88 web page.

diazmarin09_0-1705087686965.png

For example, you can select and download the NTM88+KW38 Schematics, Gerber and BOM files package. As mentioned, you will be able to review the schematic that can be used as a reference for your design.

Finally, please review the documents attached. They may be useful you.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

David