次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

PN7462 SW3683 no source

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,829件の閲覧回数
gredpath
Contributor III

I am trying to build the examples in SW3683, when I import them into MCUexpresso v11.3.0 build 5222 the projects seem to load, but there is no source files. I can successfully build iMX1064 and KM64F examples using MCUxpresso.

Any ideas what I am missing? I am using the OM27462CDKP straight out of the box, with no changes made to it.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,825件の閲覧回数
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Did you use which example your application? It will be useful if have more information.

I'll test  if I can reproduce your problem.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)
1,821件の閲覧回数
gredpath
Contributor III

The process I followed was:-

I was already developing code for the imXRT & K64FDm boards. I downloaded the zip files and then opened them from the file system. The project structure was created, but no sources files seemed to have been included. I also then tried a second time but created a new workspace, but had exactly the same results. I have attached a screenshot of the workspace.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,794件の閲覧回数
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thanks for your information. For the issue please kindly firstly unzip project you need and cancel the check as the picture.

Have a nice day.

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,826件の閲覧回数
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Did you use which example your application? It will be useful if have more information.

I'll test  if I can reproduce your problem.

Have a nice day.

Note:

0 件の賞賛
返信