KW45B41Z82AFTBT PTA COEXISTENCE

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KW45B41Z82AFTBT PTA COEXISTENCE

developer_hidden
Contributor I

For Implementing PTA coexistence on KW45B41Z82AFtBT I have assigned following signal to the PORT as mentioned below:

1. Port PTD1 is assigned with REQUEST_PTA_COEXISTENCE

2. Port PTD3 is assigned with GRANT_PTA_COEXISTENCE

3. Port PTC7 I assigned with ABORT_PTA_COEXISTENCE

Is this pin assignment correct?

KW45 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Could you please help me checking the KW45 Reference Manual.

On section "53.4.6.6.2 Coexistence Signaling Options" you can find the coexisting signaling options, depending on the desired wire coexistence interface.

On section "53.4.6.7 Radio Coexistence/FEM/LANT Connections" you can find a mux diagram for the needed signals.

So, it would depend on how you are configuring the registers mentioned.

Hope this helps. If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask!

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

developer_hidden
Contributor I

The GRANT signal is represented by the net name RX_TX_CONF. However, this net name is not listed in the datasheet's pinout table, making it difficult to determine which port can be used for the GRANT function. Therefore, I have connected the GRANT signal to pin PTD3 of the RF_GPO6 port. Is this connection appropriate?

0 Kudos

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

According to the Coexistence Pin Definition (section 53.4.6.6.1), Signal from an external Radio which indicates the availability of the 2.4 GHz antenna to the internal Radio. Note that this signal is not connected to the Radio hardware. Radio software can use any interrupt-capable GPIO which the application assigns for this function.

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos