JN5189

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JN5189

qianchihuang
Contributor III

Hello, in order to meet the requirements of industrial low power, I am running the routine of JN-AN-1243, when he counts down to sleep, how do I wake up and exit sleep? How can I use Low Power wake-up Timers to Wake up regularly? In the documentation he explains the functionality but does not provide functions or routines, if I can give a routine or method to use it.

qianchihuang_0-1692715735146.png

In addition, what are the functions corresponding to the following sleep patterns? How do I enter the following mode?

qianchihuang_1-1692715910519.png

In JN-AN-1243, the following code is put to sleep but I don't know which function puts it to sleep. Can you explain it to me?

qianchihuang_2-1692716115683.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @qianchihuang

Just to confirm, you are trying to use JN-AN-1243 with End Device functionality, is this correct?

According to JN-AN-1243 Zigbee 3 Base Device App Note document (inside JN-AN-1243 folder > Doc), Section 4.4 End Device Functionality, the End Device should be a sleepy, 'Rx Off when idle' device) by default. As a Sleepy End Device, the End Device will most likely be asleep and should wake up periodically to poll for incoming messages. 

When the system is idle or if there is no activity in progress, main_task should suspend CPU operation with PWR_EnterLowPower().

For more information on Timers Management and Low-Power Library, you can consult to the Connectivity Framework Reference Manual inside JN5189 SDK docs folder > docs > wireless > Common.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos

qianchihuang
Contributor III

With your help, I have gained a deeper understanding of this power management. Thank you for your assistance.