Issue with Integrating Neptuneliteapi Demo Code - Error with libDeviceConfig.so File

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Integrating Neptuneliteapi Demo Code - Error with libDeviceConfig.so File

gaganmobileapps
Contributor I

Dear NXP Community,

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I encountered while integrating the Neptuneliteapi demo code into my project.

Specifically, I have successfully cracked the read and write functionalities within the Neptuneliteapi demo. However, upon attempting to use the same code in my project, I consistently encounter an error related to the libDeviceConfig.so file.

I have followed the integration steps outlined in the documentation, which involved copying the necessary .so files into my project. Despite doing so, I consistently face an error indicating a problem with the libDeviceConfig.so file.

ERROR -
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.DexClassLoader[DexPathList[[dex file "/data/user/0/com.sample.paymentpos/files/nepcore.dex"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.sample.paymentpos-1/lib/arm, /system/lib, /vendor/lib, /data/resource/lib]]] couldn't find "libDeviceConfig.so"

Here are the steps I've taken so far:

• Copied the required .so files into the project directory.
  • Checked for any additional dependencies or configurations needed.
  • Verified that the paths and references to the libraries are accurate within my project settings.
  • Ensured proper permissions for accessing the libraries.

Despite these efforts, the error persists, hindering the integration of the Neptuneliteapi demo code into my project.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or insights the community might have regarding this issue. If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has expertise in integrating the Neptuneliteapi successfully, your assistance would be invaluable.

Additionally, I can provide specific code snippets or further details about my project setup if necessary to better diagnose the issue.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. I'm eager to resolve this and proceed with utilizing the Neptuneliteapi functionalities within my project.

From here I have tried the demo project on which the .soFiles are working.
https://docs.paybyrd.com/docs/pax-peripherals-kit

0 Kudos
0 Replies