cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop a tuner using saf775x_util utility

prasannaprabhu
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am having a saf775x Tuner chip in my board and also have saf775x_util utility binary provided by NXP. Using this I am able to play a FM, Seek to particular channel etc but not able to stop the audio which is stopping me from releasing Audio channel. Can you please help me how to stop the FM audio using saf775x_util utility ?

$./saf775x_util bootFromRom
$./saf775x_util vset src0-set 0x800000 # enable Dirana primary channel SRC
$./saf775x_util vset freq-tune-fm 98500 # tune primary radio to 98.50 MHz
$./saf775x_util pset pri-radio-out pri-input
$./saf775x_util vset pri-mute 0x07ff
$./saf775x_util vset pri-vol1 0x00ff
$./saf775x_util vset pri-vol2 0x0080

are commands I tried to start a fm tuner to get playing and not able to stop FM audio. It will be really helpful if some one please help me on how to stop audio.

Regards,

Prasanna

0 Kudos
4 Replies

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Prasanna,

Can you please share the saf775x_util utility files you are using?

“saf775x_util” utility that you are using seems to be based on ALSA utility, in ALSA, you can “stop” the audio using mute command using “amixer sset Master mute”, so I think that you can stop it as well using mute trough “$./saf775x_util vset pri-mute”.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

deepika_t
Contributor IV

Hi ,

Does anybody have the Codec driver for saf775x. Also can you provide “saf775x_util” utility.

Thanks

Deepika

0 Kudos

zhufeng1006
Contributor I

Hi,

Have you gotten the code and test sample?

Br,

Dustin

0 Kudos

deepika_t
Contributor IV

Hi Feng,

No,we did not receive any code.We had to create a codec driver and applications for using codec and fm features.

Regards,

Deepika

0 Kudos