Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable Keyfob avoidance on WCT-15WTXAUTO

Jump to solution
norihiromichiga
Senior Contributor I

Hello, 

To enable Keyfob avoidance on WCT-15WTXAUTO, I believe I need to set gHAL_bFobActive to "1".

When I modified this variable via "Variable Watch" window on FreeMaster (please see attached),

This variable seems to be correctly modified to "1", but charging doesn't start even if Rx was placed on Tx coil.

Could you advise me what registers I need to change to enable Keyfob avoidance in addition to gHAL_bFobActive ?

Note, gHAL_bDBGFobType and gHAL_wDBGFobDuration can't be modified from variable watch. (Read only)

Thanks,

Norihiro Michigami

AVNET

0 Kudos
1 Solution
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Norihiro,

If set gHAL_bFobActive to "1" when TX is not in power transfer state, TX will stick on off state. If set this variable in power transfer state, TX will change its operation frequency. For gHAL_bDBGFobType and gHAL_wDBGFobDuration, customer can set it read and write in FreeMASTER by themselves. Below is the description about keyfob variables, which can be searched in MPA9 application user guide.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

keyfob var.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Norihiro,

If set gHAL_bFobActive to "1" when TX is not in power transfer state, TX will stick on off state. If set this variable in power transfer state, TX will change its operation frequency. For gHAL_bDBGFobType and gHAL_wDBGFobDuration, customer can set it read and write in FreeMASTER by themselves. Below is the description about keyfob variables, which can be searched in MPA9 application user guide.

BR

Xiangjun Rong

keyfob var.png

0 Kudos
norihiromichiga
Senior Contributor I

Hello Xiangjun,

Thank you for your answer.

I confirmed that the board worked as you explained.

Thanks,

Norihiro Michigami

AVNET

0 Kudos
xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Norihiro Michigami ,

I have asked wireless charging team, because Chinese national festival is coming, it may take a long time to give you a feedback.

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos