表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

FRDM-K64F and Keil Studio

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,911件の閲覧回数
nømad
Contributor II

Hi

I just got my board today, I followed the steps to flash the firmware in https://os.mbed.com/platforms/FRDM-K64F/#get-started-with-mbed and https://daplink.io/?board=FRDM-K64F 

After following the steps here https://os.mbed.com/blog/entry/DAPLink-bootloader-update/ to change the bootloader to maintenance keil studio keeps on giving me "The connected device is unsupported" and "A problem was detected communicating with the detected device 'DAPLink CMSIS-DAP', it may be in use or need reconnecting"

My mock code runs when I build a bin but I can not debug or run the code from keil the options are grayed out.

Is my board bricked or is there a fix? FYI I'm pretty new to hardware programming

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,850件の閲覧回数
nømad
Contributor II

I did, but just found the solution.

Solution: Just downgrade and update the firmware with a Unix device because windows is windows

It works perfectly on both platforms now.

~Thanks for the help anyways @Robin_Shen!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

タグ(2)
8 返答(返信)
1,892件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi nømad,

Did you follow the "Step 5: Install an interface firmware application" and install the 0244_K20DX_FRDMK64F_0X5000.BIN?

INTERFACE FIRMWARE UPDATES 0244_K20DX_FRDMK64F_0X5000.png

Then you should be able to see CMSIS-DAP debugger in Keil MDK.

Use CMSIS-DAP Debugger Settings.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
1,890件の閲覧回数
nømad
Contributor II

Hi Robin,

Yes, I have followed step 5 but I installed version 254.

I am using Keil Studio Cloud I believe I didn't specify that.

I downloaded the MDK but couldn't figure out how to get the debugger to open.

0 件の賞賛
1,884件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please try to install 0244 instead of 0254.

Keil MDK open Debug setting.png

0 件の賞賛
1,878件の閲覧回数
nømad
Contributor II

Tried 244 still having the same issue.

nmad_0-1665336105827.png

The defaults in MDK were different as well.

nmad_1-1665336145790.png

But I have the option to change them and save them which didn't make any difference as far as I could tell

0 件の賞賛
1,874件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Very strange, this is the first time I saw this error, may I ask if there are others occupying CMSIS-DAP?
Please try restarting the computer, only open Keil MDK, and try to select CMSIS-DAP as Debugger.

select Debugger.png

Have you tried to install J-Link firmware application, and then try to use J-Link to debug in Keil MDK?

J-Link OpenSDA FRDM-K64F.png

If it still doesn't work, I am afraid to contact ARM's technical support about CMSIS-DAP and Keil MDK.

0 件の賞賛
1,868件の閲覧回数
nømad
Contributor II

My device now loads in Keil MDK but when I try to use Keil Studio Cloud it still doesn't work and I get the same error.

nmad_1-1665397210445.png

nmad_0-1665397154823.png

The only thing I can think of is that Keil Studio Cloud does not support the update that changed the board from bootloader to maintenance. My friend got the same board and hers works perfectly. Is there a way to revert the board's original state and get back the old bootloader version?

0 件の賞賛
1,860件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am afraid you need to contact ARM's technical support about CMSIS-DAP and Keil Studio Cloud. Did you click Request Support?

0 件の賞賛
1,851件の閲覧回数
nømad
Contributor II

I did, but just found the solution.

Solution: Just downgrade and update the firmware with a Unix device because windows is windows

It works perfectly on both platforms now.

~Thanks for the help anyways @Robin_Shen!

タグ(2)