キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Build custom Application in Flex-builder

801件の閲覧回数
Saitama
Contributor I

Thank you for your reply in previous post... Solved: Re: Debug in Layerscape LS1046A - NXP Community

I am using the LSDK 2004 in LS1046ARDB Board, I had an issue in downloading the packages from internet, but this issue is due to dpkg packages missing in my LS1046ARDB. I tried in another board with proper dpkg packages it worked. Now I am able to install the gdbserver package in LS1046ARDB.

Please let me know about the custom application creation and building in flex-build by using the following packages -> dpdk, openssl and pkcs11.
In LSDK user guide, they mentioned about custom application create using the Makefile. But I am a beginner to work with Makefile so let me give a example to build a network based application in LS1046ARDB.

Thanks in Advance.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

792件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer to the section "How to add new app component in Flexbuild" in LSDK 20.04 user manual.

You could run the following commands and refer to ovs_dpdk and pktgen_dpdk source code in packages/apps/networking/.

$ flex-builder -c ovs_dpdk -a arm64

$ flex-builder -c pktgen_dpdk -a arm64

Then refer to sections "ovs_dpdk" and "pktgen_dpdk" in packages/apps/networking/networking.mk to create the building procedure.

0 件の賞賛
返信