About the best products for 3D positioning using UWB on an iOS or Android smartphone.

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

About the best products for 3D positioning using UWB on an iOS or Android smartphone.

跳至解决方案
728 次查看
kotaro03
Contributor I

Are there any NXP products that can provide 3D positioning for iOS and Android smartphones using UWB?
If so, which product would be best suited?

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
712 次查看
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. I would recommend the Murata Type2BP EVK: Trimension SR150 UWB Development Kit.

The Trimension SR150 UWB Development Kit by Murata enables a wide range of IoT devices to perform localization tasks or create a setup with multiple UWB anchors.

You can contact Murata directly to have more information about their module and Development Kit, and also to know about the support for their module.

If you have any question, you can let us know.

Regards,

Ricardo

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
713 次查看
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. I would recommend the Murata Type2BP EVK: Trimension SR150 UWB Development Kit.

The Trimension SR150 UWB Development Kit by Murata enables a wide range of IoT devices to perform localization tasks or create a setup with multiple UWB anchors.

You can contact Murata directly to have more information about their module and Development Kit, and also to know about the support for their module.

If you have any question, you can let us know.

Regards,

Ricardo