* The PCF2127T is a CMOS Real Time Clock (RTC) and calendar with an integrated * Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator and a 32.768 kHz quartz crystal * optimized for very high accuracy and very low power consumption.
* This simple example code has been written for the FRDM-KL25Z + OM13513 * boards in MCUXpresso IDE v10.1.0 and demonstrates how to set and read
* the time/date on the PCF2127T using the SPI (do not forget to remove the
* JP1 jumper) interface. It also illustrates how to use a minute interrupt to
* generate an interrupt on the INT pin once per minute when the Minutes
* register increments. * * In this example the date/time to be set is Wednesday, January 17 2018, 2:45 PM. * * Connection: FRDM-KL25Z OM13513 * VDD J9-4 P2-2 * GND J9-18 P2-1 * MOSI J2-8 P2-5 * MISO J2-10 P2-6 * SCLK J2-12 P2-4 * CS J2-6 P2-3 * INT J1-6 P2-8